Merida Invitations DIY is a great way to impress guests and add a special touch to your kid's party. It doesn't include printing and shipping.
YOU GET WITH INSTANT DOWNLOAD
• Home Printing Templates: 2 PDFs on a Letter or A4 sheet with 2-up
• Print Shop Templates: 2 JPEG files so you can print it however you want
• Email Template: editable PDF to send through email or messaging apps
• Instant download, editable PDF - you personalize it yourself
• The backside is editable only. Use the free Adobe Reader program - https://get.adobe.com/reader
✓ Invitation size: 5" x 7" or 18.2 x 11.7 cm
✓ Image resolution: 300 dpi - BEST QUALITY
You may also purchase this listing on PartyKidShop on Etsy - https://etsy.me/2PYWWX6
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
Printable files are for personal use - please don’t resell or redistribute the template files.
Colors may change slightly from screen to print. We do not issue refunds for instant download listings. Please refer to the FAQ page for more information.
How to purchase?
1. Add to cart the invite and checkout.
2. Download the archive with printing-ready files.
How to download the invitation template?
You will get a download link to the printing-ready files in the order confirmation email from PartyKidShop. Once you open a link from the email, click or tap on a file name to start downloading. If you can't find an order confirmation email from us, please check your spam/junk email folder.
How to edit the included PDF files?
You may use the Google Chrome browser when editing on mobile. And you will need a desktop or laptop computer to fill out invites with the free Adobe Reader program – https://get.adobe.com/reader
Where do I print out the template files?
You may print the party kit template images at home, your favorite photo lab or any print shop. Also, you may order printing online on Vistaprint's website. They will handle printing and shipping for you. Upload your design and follow the instructions they provide. If you are not convenient doing so yourself, give Vistaprint a call for help.
Have more questions? You may find answers on the Frequently Asked Questions page.